Monday, June 6, 2011

The Falling Short of American Radio: Robyn

One of the qualms that I have with the U.S. is that here we don't often recognize great European talent.  Whether it's that we just ignore it or we just don't care for it I don't know, but it truly is a shame.  Back when I lived in England I fell in love with the Swedish singer Robyn because she has a unique voice and creates some great dance music.  Last year she released a three part album entitled 'Body Talk', and I have had them on repeat for the last few days.  She is a true artist in every sense, and it is a shame that the U.S. does not recognize and appreciate the talent that is Robyn.  This is definitely one of the many reasons why I would love to move back to Europe after I finish college.  The music scene is great there and I truly do miss it.  I definitely want to spread my love of her on to you guys so that you can explore a whole new world of music.



No comments:

Post a Comment