Thursday, June 9, 2011

B'Day

Since Beyonce is gearing up to release her new album '4' in a few weeks, I starting listening to Beyonce's amazing album 'B'Day' again, and what can I say.  This has to be my favorite Beyonce album ever.  It's so raw and has incredible vocals.  It really showcases a strong, independent Beyonce who has matured, and maybe that is what attributed to the epicness of the album.  Yes, Beyonce will always be remembered for being the lead vocalist of Destiny's Child, but I think that it was with this album that she solidified her status as a solo artist.  Beyonce really knows how to take over the music scene when she releases an album, and I'm waiting for her to do that again with '4'.  In the meantime, check out some of my favorite songs from the album.




No comments:

Post a Comment