Friday, May 6, 2011

TODAY: AP European History Exam

So today is my second AP exam: European History!  I think I'm pretty well prepared for this one, but there are just so many people, places and events to remember.  As long as I can keep everything straight I should be good.  This is an afternoon exam so hopefully my brain isn't fried by the time I take the exam.  I'm striving for a 4 so wish me luck!

UPDATE:  So I think the exam went pretty well.  I feel like I definitely got a 3, but let's hope it's a 4!  The multiple choice section wasn't too bad.  The practice tests I had done earlier were a little more difficult.  The essays went a lot better than I expected.  I was the most nervous about the essays because trying to remember details covering over 500 years is difficult, as well as not knowing what the prompts will be.  I tried my best, and that's all I could do.

1 comment:

  1. yeayh, Matt! I'm sure you aced it <3 Miss you!
    SVolke

    ReplyDelete