Monday, July 11, 2011

'Best Thing I Never Had' Music Video by Beyoncé

As I've reiterated many times, this is one of my favorite Beyoncé songs, maybe because it's like 'Irreplaceable' 2.0, but it really just captivates me every time I hear it.  As with the whole '4' era, Beyoncé once again is taking the route of simplicity.  The video basically revolves around Beyoncé getting ready for her wedding and reminiscing about a previously failed relationship that was the best thing she never had.
In all honesty, I really enjoyed the video.  It just portrayed the beauty of Beyoncé and the passion she has for her music and her craft.  She is seen strutting around in some lingerie, and then she could not have looked more stunning in her wedding dress.  All around it was just a beautiful video.

No comments:

Post a Comment