Monday, August 1, 2011

The View Goes GaGa

Since it's summertime I've been watching The View because it's by far my most favorite way to get news.  People always harp on it for being just a bunch of girls blabbing, but in reality they talk about very controversial topics, as well as all the important stuff that your local news covers every day.  The girls are great together and never fail at making me laugh.  Well, today was a special day as the one and only Lady GaGa not only performed her new single 'Yoü and I', but she was also a co-host as Sherri Sheppard was out of town.  I don't think I have ever really seen GaGa like this.  She was so at ease and fit in extremely well.  She chimed in with some great info and told some great stories from her past.  The blonde hair is finally making a comeback, and she looked absolutely stunning in her pantsuit.  I personally think this is the prettiest she has ever looked.  We all know that GaGa is not the most visually appealing woman on the planet, but I thought that today she looked drop dead beautiful.  Check out her appearance on the show below!




No comments:

Post a Comment