Thursday, September 22, 2011

Fresh Out the Oven: 'With Ur love' by Cher Lloyd featuring Mike Posner

Cher Lloyd has just released her second single 'With Ur Love' featuring Mike Posner off her debut album.   Let me tell you right now that I am absolutely in love with everything she does and I am anxiously awaiting her self-titled debut album.  'Swagger Jagger' was an amazing song and it was very dubstep/house influenced, but Cher's doing a complete 180 with this song because it's very much in the style of Mike Posner.  It's actually a great song and has me grooving along with it.  If she ever does come across the pond I think that this would be a great way to launch her career here because it is in keeping with what the American public gobbles up.  I definitely believe that she is one of the best acts to ever come off  The X Factor UK, and I cannot wait to see her shoot into the stratosphere!

No comments:

Post a Comment