Friday, February 3, 2012

Fresh Out the Oven: "Give Me All Your Luvin'"

As you all know, Madonna is performing at the Super Bowl half-time show on Sunday, and in March she will be releasing her twelfth studio album.  The lead single off the album that Madge will be opening up the performance spectacular with is "Give Me All Your Luvin'" featuring the one and only Nicki Minaj and rapper M.I.A.  Many people dislike the song because of its childish nature, but I think it's that exact feature that made me fall in love with this one.  It's just a fun one that's hopefully going to reintroduce Madonna to the younger generation.  Nicki's and M.I.A.'s raps did seem a bit out of place as well.  While it's not the greatest from a lyrical standpoint,  I am most anxiously awaiting her what-is-sure-to-be-explosive-and-controversial half-time performance this Sunday as well as her next album, 'MDNA'.  All I have to say is...
"L-U-V, Madonna!"

No comments:

Post a Comment