Wednesday, May 2, 2012

'Call My Name' Music Video by Cheryl Cole

Cheryl Cole is back!!  About two weeks ago, Cheryl released the first single from her upcoming album, and now we have the video for it.  I can't tell you how excited I am for her return.  Cheryl was a huge part of The X Factor UK, and when she decided to move to the U.S. version I couldn't have been more excited.  Her unexpected dismissal from the show was a travesty in my opinion because she would have put Nicole Scherzinger to shame, but maybe the escape from television was a good one for her.  Chezza is better than ever in the music video for her new single 'Call My Name'.  She looks drop dead gorgeous with a bangin' body and the new 'do makes her look fierce.  The video takes place in Cali with an epic intro where she walks through a tunnel.  Then the music starts and Chezza churns out some sick choreography like it's a walk in the park.  The cinematography's great, and her outfits couldn't be better.  Cheryl looks and sounds amazing, and I can't wait for her to start performing live again and for her album to be released.  The U.K.'s pop princess has come back to dominate!

No comments:

Post a Comment