Wednesday, October 9, 2013

'Sandwich' by Mimi Imfurst

Mimi Imfurst of RuPaul's Drag Race fame released her brand new single today 'Sandwich' which is a parody of Britney Spears' 'Work Bitch'. Of course with it being a Britney song I was excited, and I must say that this is ten times better than the travesty that was 'Another Lie'. I actually found the lyrics and song much more enjoyable and clever, and it was just better executed. She also took some classic RuPaul catchphrases and made them fit the sandwich theme. I would have preferred the vocoder effects on her voice throughout the entire song because it just sounded much better once it got to the bridge. The video also features some models in their Andrew Christian underwear which I can't complain about, but at least they didn't steal the focus from Mimi like in her last video. Overall, I'm very pleased. For some reason the video isn't embeddable so you can watch it HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment