Monday, March 28, 2011

Update

I'm back!  Sorry for the absence everyone but life has been crazy this past week.  Last week was our last week before Spring Break so you can imagine what that was like.  I had six tests last week, plus loads of homework.  Life was insane, plus I got some extraordinary news on Friday: I was accepted to New York University!!!!  That was so unexpected and it totally made my week.  As long as I don't get accepted to Brown this'll probably be where I go.  I am so excited because I love New York and NYU is a truly extraordinary school.  By next weekend I'll make my big college decision so I'll be sure to make a post on that and what my journey was like.  Well, I'm back, and expect a lot of posts this week since it is Spring Break.  Plus, Britney's new album 'Femme Fatale' is released tomorrow so it'll sort of be Britney Week on the blog.  Hope you enjoy everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment