Friday, December 16, 2011

'Better Than I Know Myself' by Adam Lambert

Adam Lambert's first single from his upcoming sophomore album, 'Trespassing' due out March 20th, leaked online earlier today and now Adam has decided to share the song with us.  'Better Than I Know Myself' is absolutely incredible.  Not only is it a great jam, but Adam shows off his unique and earth-transcending voice.  The song is in the same vein of 'Whataya Want from Me' but it's got a more R&B beat to it.  I can see this song doing great on the radio, and I can't wait for him to begin performing it because we all know he shines when he performs live.  Enjoy!

Better Than I Know Myself by adamofficial

1 comment:

  1. I am in love with this song - so soulful and as usual Adam Lambert's vocals are simply beautiful!

    ReplyDelete