Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!  Now I know that the picture above may not be the most optimistic one to post, but I love a great conspiracy theory so it'll be interesting to see if the world will actually come to an end on December 21st.  With all the crazy weather we've been having and the world the way it is nothing would surprise me.  Having said that, 2012 should be a great year and the Mayan predictions should only fuel your fire in order to make this the most enjoyable and memorable year yet.  The blog is going to be the same as ever, and hopefully we can find some ways to spice it up in this new year.  Once again, I'd just like to say thank you to all of you who read this blog and I can't wait to bring you more in the world of pop culture.  Welcome to 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment