Friday, April 20, 2012

'Call My Name' by Cheryl Cole

I'm sure none of you need me to introduce Cheryl Cole since she's one of the most popular female pop artists in the UK.  After she quit The X Factor UK and was fired from the The X Factor USA, there was a deep void created by her removal from the public eye.  Cheryl has been one of my favorite judges EVER on a reality competition show, and over the past year it just hasn't been the same without her.  Her music is just as great, and she is finally gearing up to release her third studio album this June.  The first single, 'Call My Name' premiered this morning and I have to say that it is definitely a very strong song.  She's obviously capitalizing on the dance craze at the moment by joining up with Calvin Harris for this one, but I can't fault her for that.  It's a fun dance song with a chorus that gets stuck in your head.  Can't wait to hear more Cheryl this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment