Saturday, October 20, 2012

'DNA' Music Video by Little Mix

Just a refresher for all of you who may not be familiar with the group, Little Mix won The X Factor UK last year and also made history as the first group ever to win the show. I've said all along that they have huge potential to reach the ranks of the Spice Girls and Destiny's Child, and I think the video for their new single may just prove me right. 'DNA' is possibly one of the best music videos of this year. As soon as it started I was riveted and watched in the awe. I can't fault this video with anything. Every element from the girls' styling, to the visual effects to the plot of the video is perfect. It's an epic video with the girls being "good girls gone bad" and taking a guy hostage, and all the while they're trapped in this huge storm. They also do some great choreography, and I think this is the first time they look like a true girl group and not just another X Factor act. These girls are going to have a huge future and I cannot wait to see them break into America as well.

1 comment:

  1. Little Mix are amazing they deserved to win but Perrie and Jade have unique voices , my favourite song is turn your face.

    ReplyDelete