Saturday, April 13, 2013

'Without Me' by Fantasia featuring Kelly Rowland & Missy Elliott

Fantasia Barrino was one of the few American Idol contestants I never really liked, and she still has not grown on me. She will be releasing her new album on April 23rd. The second single from the album was just released today, and it features Kelly Rowland and Missy Elliott so naturally I had to listen to it. And to my surprise I really liked it! It's this really great old school R&B jam with a hot beat. Kelly Rowland's vocals flow effortlessly over the beat, and heightens the level of sexiness. Then Missy comes in and gives another fantastic rap raising the stakes. It's an overall sexy, groovy jam that's going on my spring playlist despite the fact it's a Fantasia song.

No comments:

Post a Comment