Saturday, April 13, 2013

A New Milestone for The Magic Critique

Just yesterday the blog finally hit 100,000 views, a huge milestone that I am so thankful for. It's been two years now that I started the blog, and it's become my passion. I spend a bunch of time every week updating the blog and I'm proud of what it has become. It's great to see so many people viewing the blog, and enjoying it. My review of Sharon Needles' album PG-13 is actually being featured in a student's end of year project. This blog has become a huge part of my life and it's going to continue for the foreseeable future. Hopefully this summer I can get my best friend and supreme fashion blogger Amber from Amberlee Tea to create a new design for the blog ;) Thanks for all the continued support, and here's to another 100,000 views!

No comments:

Post a Comment