Monday, May 6, 2013

'Silicone' by Detox featuring Willam Belli and Vicky Vox

The trifecta of queens taking over the world at the moment, DWV, are once again serving comedy music realness in their music video for their brand new single. Season 4's Willam and Season V's Detox, along with squirrel friend Vicky Vox, have once again teamed up to release their new parody of Robyn's iconic 'Dancing On My Own'. 'Silicone' is Detox's singing debut, having been the rapper on their previous songs such as 'Boy Is a Bottom'. I've been waiting for this day to come, and I'm so excited to see Detox getting her moment in the spotlight and stealing the show. As you can guess, the song is about getting silicone injections like many queens do to retain their feminine figures. Detox has been vocal on RuPaul's Drag Race about the amount of work she has had done, and now she's poking fun at herself. I think aesthetic wise, this is my favorite DWV video. The girls all look sickening. I always look forward to new music from DWV because each song they release is an instant hit.

No comments:

Post a Comment