Monday, July 22, 2013

'Dirty Laundry' Music Video by Kelly Rowland

Kelly Rowland released 'Dirty Laundry' as the second single off her new album Talk a Good Game a while back, and at last we've finally got the video for the former Destiny's Child-singer's most personal and raw track to date. The song is dark and haunting and full of pain, and that is just what the video delivers. In it, Kelly channels that dark period in her life, and you can tell she has been emotionally scarred. You can see all the emotions running through her face, and as that tear dropped from her eye it broke my heart. The video is visually stunning, offering gorgeous views of Kelly battling with her inner demons. I felt like I was going to have an emotional breakdown by the end of it. I'm proud to be a Rowland Stone, and I hope that when she's a judge on The X Factor come fall, she'll gain a whole new batch of fans and show the world how strong of a woman she truly is.

No comments:

Post a Comment