Monday, August 5, 2013

'Grown Woman' by Beyoncé

It appears that the official studio version of 'Grown Woman' has officially leaked. Beyoncé's Pepsi commercial came out months ago and contained the first clip of new Bey music. It was a fierce track, and the demo leaked back in May. Since then Beyoncé has performed the song on her The Mrs. Carter Show World Tour riling fans up and tiding them over until she drops her new album, which has apparently been scrapped. I have no idea when we're gonna get it, but Bey's not gonna put out anything that isn't up to scratch so I'll be patient and wait. Until then we can enjoy this cleaned and polished version of 'Grown Woman'. It's got that tribal islander sound that 'Standing On the Sun' has, but it's more urban. It's a hot track no matter how you look at it, and it's nice to have a version that I can finally put on my phone. Right now I'll take anything I can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment