Monday, August 12, 2013

'This Is Gospel' Music Video by Panic! At the Disco

Panic! At the Disco announced their upcoming fourth studio album Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die! a couple weeks back when they dropped the first single from the album, 'Miss Jackson'. The first single was a huge letdown and I was very disappointed. However, today they put their album up for pre-order on iTunes, and along with that they released their second single and video. 'This Is Gospel' is a fantastic track, and it's what I've been looking for from them. It's definitely more of the signature Panic! sound, but it has a lot of the indie pop flares that are dominating radio right now. Brendon Urie's voice is on point, and I think they could really get some good radio airplay with this one. The music video, in turn, is absolutely flawless. In fact, I think it's one of the best music videos I have seen in a long time. It packs a punch with the visuals and is very unique. This is what I expect from Panic! as they are one of my all-time favorite bands, and I am so excited to hear Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die!

No comments:

Post a Comment