Monday, August 12, 2013

'Applause' by Lady GaGa

Despite it's release date being next Monday the 19th, Lady GaGa declared early this afternoon a Pop Emergency after clips of her highly anticipated brand-new single 'Applause' began leaking left and right. Getting ahead of the official leak, GaGa took to iHeartRadio to debut the single on the airwaves. After all the anticipation and build up, the single is here. All I have to say? GAGA IS BACK! Based on the 12 second snippet we got on Saturday evening I knew this was gonna be huge. Let's face it, I already had the pre-chorus stuck in my head and I've been singing it since then. The song starts off with what I call GaGa's demented vocals behind this really interesting beat, and then it quickly builds and swells into the pre-chorus, and then you get the massive Zedd-produced EDM beat that blows everything out of the water. Her single is incredible. 'Applause' is a tribute to her fans because it's about how she lives for the applause that she gets when she's on stage. ARTPOP is going to be the biggest album of the year (that is if Britney doesn't release her's this winter).

No comments:

Post a Comment