Monday, September 9, 2013

'White Walls' Music Video by Macklemore x Ryan Lewis featuring ScHoolboy Q & Hollis

Macklemore and Ryan Lewis can do no wrong. They've released hit after hit, and now they're onto their fourth single and still going strong. 'White Walls' mainly centers around Macklemore's love of Cadillacs, but in the video we see it expand to his love of everything "old school." I literally cracked up multiple times watching this video. From Macklemore in his mariachi outfit dancing like a lunatic to his flirting with the grandmas and him shooting arrows at a guy who hijacked a Cadillac, I couldn't contain myself. Macklemore is just too adorable. The video is rather long, clocking in at over six minutes but it just gives us more fun. I really love the song (although I love basically everything on The Heist), and I think it's going to do great on radio once again. Every video Macklemore and Ryan Lewis put out is phenomenal, and just doing this on their own without a record company backing them just goes to show that a little hard work is all it takes to succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment