Tuesday, October 29, 2013

'Satisfy Me' by Aiden

Aiden Grimshaw shocked his fans Tuesday morning when he revealed that he's dropped his last name and now just goes by Aiden. In addition, he released a brand new song off his forthcoming EP (presumably from which 'The Way We Are' is taken) as well as a shocking new haircut and image as he gets intimate with a snake. I've said many times how Aiden has been one of my favorite acts to ever come from The X Factor, and now with a completely different musical direction he still has me hooked. The song is much more in your face than any of his other stuff has been, but it's still got that signature synth pop sound but now it's much harder and grittier. It's a crazy new sound for him, but it totally works and I'm really excited to hear more. Aiden's new image is drastic, but I'm enjoying it and I will support him with whatever he chooses to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment