Wednesday, April 30, 2014

'One More Day (Stay With Me)' by Example

Example first caught my attention when I was living in Germany and his song 'Changed the Way You Kiss Me' blew up on radio and became one of those songs I just played on repeat until I killed it. Example is a great artist who no one ever seems to pay attention to even though he crafts killer beats with catchy hooks. His new single should have everyone talking though.

The third single off his upcoming third studio album Live Life Living was just released, and it's totally right up my alley. Working with the '90s house sound that has been resurrected as of late, Example takes that and uses it as an influence in 'One More Day (Stay With Me)' before building on top of it and adding a modern 2014 edge to the vibe.

On top of the infectious beat that'll have you bumping and grinding, Example also throws in an 8-bar rap that has been sorely missing from his past few singles. I can already tell you this song is going to the top of my summer playlist.

No comments:

Post a Comment