Wednesday, March 4, 2015

'Adore' by Cashmere Cat featuring Ariana Grande

Cashmere Cat is slowly making his name known around the world, and he's made a wise choice teaming up with pop starlet Ariana Grande. The two first worked on 'Be My Baby' for Ariana's My Everything album (which is one of the highlights), and then Cashmere released his remix of the song which only made it even better.

The Norwegian producer is gearing up to release his debut album later this year via Republic Records. His brand new single features Ariana and it's giving me some of their signature flair. 'Adore' isn't too dissimilar to 'Be My Baby'. It features the same sparkling electro-production accompanied by Ari's R&B vocals. It's a smooth jam.

I'd love to hear these two collaborate more in the future and I'm sure it'll happen. Cashmere's got talent and I can't wait to see what else he has in store for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment