Friday, May 15, 2015

'High Off My Love' Music Video by Paris Hilton featuring Birdman

I have a confession to make. Blame it on my obsession with Kim and Kyle Richards of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, but I have fallen in love with Paris Hilton. I've always vowed I'd never be a fan of hers, but I also vowed I'd never watch the Real Housewives and look where I am now.

Paris recently released her latest smash 'High Off My Love' and it's addictive. Following 2013's trance-pop masterpiece 'Come Alive', 'High Off My Love' is a stomping electro-pop club smash. "Do ya wanna get high off her love, high off my love," Paris coos seductively.

The video just arrived this morning, and it's sexy and iconic. Paris is the new BDSM queen as she gives us Britney Spears 'My Prerogative' teas. It's sleek and raunchy in all the best ways. Paris looks incredible and all those other pop stars better watch out because Paris is coming for them.

3 comments:

  1. ❤️💥👊🏻 this is getting very exciting! 2gtrat new singles so far! This album is going 2 kill! 👻

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep if The Original High is anything like these last two singles, it's gonna be a hit album. Can't wait

    ReplyDelete
  3. This song is so like but UNLIKE everything out and perfect for radio!! This album is going to KILL!!

    ReplyDelete