Thursday, April 28, 2011

Song of the Day

So today's feature is 'Judas' by Lady GaGa.  I actually woke up singing this this morning, and it has been engraved in my head all day long.  it's such a great song, and really goes back to 'The Fame Monster' but even better, if that's possible. It's such a crazy and neurotic song that you can't help but to sing along.  I can't wait for the video to be released next week.  It's going to be epic!



GaGa stopped by the Ellen DeGeneres show today to give the world premiere performance of 'Judas.'  I was actually pretty disappointed.  She barely sang 10% of the song, and there was even some lip-syncing (which she said she would never ever do in her lifetime).  It seems as if she is going for bigger dance routines this era, but to be quite honest, it's not working.  Whoever is her choreographer should be fired.  Her dancing looked like she was spazzing out or was going into epileptic shock.  It was horrible, plus the horrendous riffs she added in during the final chorus hurt my ears.  She was totally off-key.  I hope she gets better at this performance because it was simply not good.  The one thing that I did like was that she actually looked normal (aside from the hair).  Check out the performance below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment