Sunday, May 15, 2011

'I Am Woman' by Jordin Sparks

Season 6 American Idol Winner Jordin Sparks has always been a favorite of mine.  I never agreed with the fact that she won Idol because I felt Blake Lewis rightfully deserved the title, but there is no denying her vocal ability.  Jordin has definitely matured over the years, and now that she is getting ready to release her third album, she really has become a woman.  This growth as a woman is represented in her lead single 'I Am Woman.'  It's a great, uptempo pop song that fits in with the current dominating ladies on the scene today.  While it's not extremely original and it probably won't ever be a big hit, I love it.  I am eagerly awaiting Jordin's next album to see what she is going to bring to the table.



No comments:

Post a Comment