Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Song of the Day

I thought I'd introduce something new to the blog today.  There's always those days when you get a song stuck in your head and it just won't escape.  Well, that's what this is going to be for me.  And for my first post, surprise surprise! it's Brintey Spears.  'Big Fat Bass' featuring will.i.am is my second favorite song on the 'Femme Fatale' album, and today it is my jam.  The song just makes you want to dance and have fun.  It's so different than your typical will.i.am song, but at the same time Britney's voice is so sexy on it.  You just have to yell out "the bass is gettin' bigga!"

Listen to the song:

Watch every performance thus far:
If you watch any of them, definitely watch the first.  It's the best of the three.


No comments:

Post a Comment