Sunday, July 17, 2011

Glee in 3D

Can I just say right now how excited I am for this?!  As you Gleeks may well know, the cast of Glee (minus the adults) set out on their second concert tour since the show started, and this time around they decided to film the concert and release it in theaters for a two week engagement.  The tour covered only a few venues so tickets were hard to come by, as well as being expensive.  I was going to go, but I waited too long and the only seats left were in the nosebleeds and priced at $100.  Also, they were here the same time that I went back to Germany for my graduation so it wouldn't have worked out anyway.  So this looks like it'll be a great alternative for those of us who could not go see it.  I was lucky enough to see the trailer in 3D when I went to see Harry Potter, and I can whole-heartedly saw that it looks like it'll be a great experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment