Wednesday, July 6, 2011

'Swagger Jagger' Music Video by Cher Lloyd

Cher Lloyd is another one of those artists that most Americans will have never heard of.  Cher was a contestant on the UK X Factor last season, and she was my top favorite.  She didn't win, but I knew that it wasn't important because she would have a great career no matter what.  Cheryl Cole was her coach, and Cher is basically a mini-Cheryl who can also rap, and with that kind of guidance I knew she couldn't go wrong.  This is the first single from her upcoming album, and it's pretty good.  It's not my favorite vocal of hers ever, but it's a fun song.  The video also isn't anything incredible, but it's just a fun dance song.  The solo shots of her were my favorite parts, and Cher looked stunning.  I can't wait to hear her album because it should be very good.  Below I've also included some of my favorite performances of hers from X Factor.






No comments:

Post a Comment