Thursday, July 7, 2011

TODAY: NYU Steinhardt Orientation

Today and tomorrow I will be at NYU for my orientation!  From Facebook I've read that it is a really enjoyable time, considering the main focus is getting acquainted with the school and choosing classes.  The thing I'm most excited for, naturally, is choosing my classes.  I'm really excited to be able to create a schedule that will work for me rather than already having a fixed one.  Also, we are able to walk around the city and get to know what will be our home for the next four years, so that should be fun as well.  I've been to New York City many times since that is where my uncle lives, but in this environment it should be a new experience.  Can't wait to get back and let you guys know all about my experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment