Friday, September 30, 2011

'Someone Like You' Music Video by Adele

Oh my gosh Adele, why do you do this to me?  I think this may be one of the most emotional videos I have ever watched.  First of all, the song is incredible and give me chills every time I hear it, but this video just went leaps and bounds above even that.  Even though it's a very simplistic video, that is what Adele is all about.  She doesn't use any gimmicks; she sings from the heart.  The video is shot almost like a silent movie, very noire-esque, and it really highlights the beauty of the song.  I absolutely loved the visual beauty of it.  When she got to the first chorus I had goosebumps up and down my entire body.  Just watching Adele sing those words was magic, and about three quarters of the way through the song I almost started crying.  That's how powerful this video is.  I think this may be my video of the year.  Please do yourself a favor and watch this masterpiece.

1 comment:

  1. My partner and I stumbled over here different web page and thought I
    should check things out. I like what I see so now i
    am following you. Look forward to looking into your web page again.
    Also visit my blog ; Sandpoint waterfront for sale

    ReplyDelete