Friday, December 23, 2011

'You Da One' Music Video by Rihanna

I hope everyone is enjoying their Christmas Eve today, and I thought what better way to celebrate the day than bringing you the video for Rihanna's second single off her album 'Talk That Talk', 'You Da One'. This song really took some getting used to in the beginning, but I am addicted to it now.  It's just different than all her other stuff, and I love the dubstep in it - it's faint but noticeable.  The video isn't anything too zany or crazy; it's shot in black and white and sort of reminiscent of her 'Rude Boy' video.  The outfits and hair are pretty entertaining and I really like the video overall, but the one major flaw with it has to be the lyrics flashing on screen.  I just feel like they were very tacky and really took away from the video.  But like I said, I think it's a fun video and I'm sure Rihanna's going to have some success with the song.

No comments:

Post a Comment