Tuesday, March 13, 2012

'Good Girl' Music Video by Carrie Underwood

As you are all probably well aware of, country music is very rarely featured on the blog because I just don't care for it all that much.  I do, however, love the more pop-country crossover type music, and of course I love my American Idols so Carrie Underwood is one of the few country music artists that I love.  Carrie is gearing up to release her fourth studio album Blown Away on May 1st.  The first single 'Good Girl' is your classic Carrie song: it's fun, catchy, and a great pop-country jam which she should have a lot of success with.  The video was just released yesterday and I think it's one of her better videos.  While there's no plot to the video, we do see Carrie dressed in a multitude of outfits looking as sexy as ever.  I must say that she looks amazing with bangs.  She should definitely keep them.  In the video, however, we get to see "Good Carrie" and "Bad Carrie" strutting their stuff which is always fun.  Carrie's last album was not my favorite so I'm hoping Blown Away will be just as good as (or better than) Carnival Ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment