Saturday, April 28, 2012

'I Don't Like You' Music Video by Eva Simons

This past week I (hopefully) introduced all of you to the wonderful Eva Simons and her smash dance hit 'I Don't Like You', and just yesterday Eva released the video for the new single.  While it isn't the greatest video, it's still pretty fun.  Basically, Eva and her friends ransack her ex-boyfriend's apartment and totally destroy it.  They throw furniture out the door, throw food around the house and commit other acts of retribution.  Eva herself looks gorgeous in the video, and I totally love her over-the-top mohawks which have come to be her "thing."  If you notice when they're with the dog they actually give it a mohawk as well!  After having way watched the video I have to say that this is a song that should just be listened to: it's too great to even need a video.  But definitely check it out, and I can't wait for her to finally release her debut album.

No comments:

Post a Comment