Tuesday, August 7, 2012

'I Wanna Have Some Fun' by Pandora Boxx

Pandora Boxx, 5th place finisher on RuPaul's Drag Race Season 2 and upcoming contestant on RuPaul's All Stars Drag Race, just released her second single this morning. 'I Wanna Have Some Fun' is a cover of the '80s hit by Samantha Fox. Pandora stated that she wanted to do something that wasn't vulgar (like her oh so hilarious first single 'Cooter!'), but that was fun and danceable. And why not take a song that was popular in the '80s and make it popular again? The song is a re-imagined dance track that is sure to have all the fan-doras out there dancing. While this isn't quite the song I was hoping for from Pandora since I like the comedic side of her more, it'll be enough to tide me over until she releases her third single 'Nice Car' in October for the premiere of All Stars.

I Wanna Have Some Fun - Pandora Boxx ft TimPermanent **Snippet** by Pandora Boxx

You can buy the song on iTunes HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment