Saturday, March 8, 2014

'Gaycation' Music Video by Detox, Willam and Vicky Vox

DWV don't make us wait inbetween releases and that's a good thing because I seriously cannot get enough of these girls. Detox, Willam and Vicky Vox's last release was the super hilarious Christmas jingle 'That Christmas Song', and just in time for Spring Break they've released a new track to get you in that vacation spirit.

'Gaycation' is the definition of camp, reminding me of the Eating Out films mixed with the classic '60s beach party films and music. The girls travel to Key West, Florida and have a gaycation getting drunk and having fun with lots of naked men. I'd also like to point out that their styles are constantly evolving and I don't think they've ever looked better. While it's not my favorite release of theirs, it certainly is another she-larious tune to jam out to, and it couldn't have been released on a more beautiful day than today in NYC.

No comments:

Post a Comment