Sunday, September 23, 2012

'9th Inning' by Missy Elliott featuring Timbaland

Missy Elliott is finally coming back to the music scene by releasing two singles this past week. Both featuring Timbaland bring back the Missy we all know and love. '9th Inning' has a great beat that makes you feel like something epic is just around the corner, but she teases us and never lets that moment arrive. Both of them have some good raps, and Timbaland even calls out GaGa and asks her when she's going to let him do her next album. It's a simple song and doesn't bring anything new to the rap game, but it's great to know that there's a new Missy Elliott album around the corner.

2 comments:

  1. I'm really enjoying the design and layout of your site. It's a very easy on the eyes which makes
    it much more pleasant for me to come here and visit more often.
    Did you hire out a developer to create your theme?
    Exceptional work!
    Stop by my blog ; kool cigarette coupons

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well thank you! The layout is just a general Blogger layout, and then my friend designed the beautiful header. I used to have it more jazzy, but I decided that simpler was better. And if you really enjoy my work then take the time to become a follower as well as like the blog on FB --> http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Magic-Critique/184832181583849. Thanks!

      Delete