Wednesday, September 5, 2012

The Born This Way Ball Tour is Coming to America

Now I know this isn't my normal kind of post, but since it's such huge news I thought I had to share it with all of you. This morning (as I was in class, unfortunately) GaGa tweeted out the North American dates of her hugely successful Born This Way Ball Tour. The 26 dates are only the first installment of her planned tour so more will be released in the future. The tour has sold-out every show within minutes, and it's sure to be a fight to get tickets this time around. Hopefully I'm lucky enough to see her on February 22nd at Madison Square Garden! Will you be attending?

And as an added bonus, here is a new video of GaGa performing 'Princess Die' in Denmark which may or may not be on her upcoming album ARTPOP.

No comments:

Post a Comment