Thursday, October 4, 2012

'Skyfall' by Adele

The new James Bond film Skyfall is coming out soon, and one of the most anticipated bits of the saga has been released: the theme song! And who better to sing the track than Adele? Adele could not be a better choice as she is one of the biggest artists in the world right now, and she has the unique voice that fits with the tradition of powerful females contributing to the Bond legacy. The song is really beautfiul and has a great throwback feel to it. The big symphony backing Adele's vocals is superb, and adds a grand feel to the song. Do I even need to comment on Adele's vocals? I think it's pointless to even try because she's beautiful as always. The last 45 seconds or so of the song gave me chills. I'm so excited for another Bond film to come out, and I cannot wait to buy this song on iTunes.

No comments:

Post a Comment