Monday, April 22, 2013

'Carry You' by Union J

Union J are a fresh new boy band who competed on last season of The X Factor UK and came in fourth place. They were one of my favorites, and I'm sure they are going to make a huge mark in the pop scene. These four boys have a great range of distinct voices, my favorite being Jaymi (on the far right) who has a very powerful and beautiful voice. The boy band released their first single 'Carry You' this morning. 'Carry You' is a fun dance track that I'm sure will do very well on the charts, but it's not unique and great enough to prove that they are a real threat to the likes of One Direction and The Wanted. The song is very repetitive and generic. I know they have much more in them, and hopefully they'll have better songs on their debut album.

No comments:

Post a Comment