Wednesday, May 8, 2013

'Walks Like Rihanna' Music Video by The Wanted

A week ago British boy band The Wanted released their new single 'Walks Like Rihanna', and yesterday the boys dropped the music video for it. Not a lot of people are a fan of this song, but I'm head over heels for it and this new video pushed my love over the edge. In the video the boys are fawning over this girl, and while they're filming their video they pay homage to the two greatest boy bands of my generation, The Backstreet Boys and N*SYNC. Hey, if you do anything related to N*SYNC you'll win me over. The product placement for the new water got on my nerves, but you gotta make money somehow. The video is just a lot of fun which is all it should be considering its obvious message. I'm so excited to hear their new album!

No comments:

Post a Comment