Friday, May 10, 2013

'#Beautiful' Music Video by Mariah Carey featuring Miguel

Last night on American Idol, Mariah Carey debuted the music video for her brand new single '#Beautiful' featuring R&B it-boy Miguel. When the song was released a few days ago I thought it was very bland and a weak first single. The song has grown on me a bit, but it's still not my favorite. It's a very laid back track that I think is very generic. There really isn't anything too special about it. The same goes for the video. All it consists of is Mimi riding on the back of a motorcycle with Miguel, dancing sexily on a motorcycle in the middle of a field, and dancing sexily for Miguel in a short yellow dress. That's it, and it's just about Mariah being beautiful. It's pretty self-indulgent, but at least Mimi looks incredible. I don't think she's looked this amazing in years. She's a hot mama, but hopefully her new album will be a little spicier than this track.

No comments:

Post a Comment