Tuesday, July 30, 2013

'Take Back the Night' Music Video by Justin Timberlake

Justin Timberlake is back yet again with a new music video, this time for the first single of The 20/20 Experience - 2 of 2. I loved when 'Take Back the Night' was first released because it was basically what we all had been clamoring for. A sound different than the typical Timbaland groove we had gotten accustomed to. But now, after having heard it so many times, the song is getting on my nerves. I really can't stand it any more - it gets worse with each listen. I was hoping that the video could resurrect my love for the song, but it failed, and ultimately made things worse. The video is boring. It's nice that it's a love letter to the city that never sleeps, with JT hanging out in Chinatown and performing at Yankee Stadium. But other than that nothing happens. It's just Justin hanging out in the city. It's a dull video, and I need JT to step up his game with the rest of this era otherwise I'm going to be very disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment