Thursday, August 8, 2013

'Call Me On the Ouija Board' Music Video by Sharon Needles

Whenever Sharon Needles is involved you know you're going to get something spooktacular! And that's just what the previous winner of RuPaul's Drag Race gives us in her new music video from her debut album PG-13, which debuted at #3 on the iTunes Pop Chart. 'Call Me On the Ouija Board' is easily my favorite song off the album. The second I heard it I fell in love, and I blast the song on a regular basis, chanting along with Ms. Needles. Needless to say I was super excited when I heard Sharon was releasing the song as her second single. In the music video, Sharon plays homage to her favorite horror movies of all time as she lures us in to a haunted television set and parades her immaculately created characters in front of our eyes. She spooks us with scenes from The Omen, The Exorcist, Children of the Corn and even IT. Her ability to create these characters and bring them to life is incredible, proving why she deserved to win Season 4 of Drag Race. Of course, being a huge Stephen King fan, I flipped out when I say her dressed as Pennywise the Clown, one of the scariest creatures I've ever known. 'Call Me On the Ouija Board' is a video that does not disappoint.



2 comments:

  1. Your portfolio of work is really wonderful, and there is something positively intriguing about you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well thank you very much! It's great to hear you enjoy my writing :)

      Delete