Monday, November 4, 2013

'Story of My Life' Music Video by One Direction

One Direction released their new Mumford & Sons inspired groove a week ago, and now we have the music video for it. I have to say, this is honestly my favorite 1D video yet. It's insanely clever and very heartwarming. The 'Story of My Life' video starts off with the lads in a dark room developing photographs, and then they move to this colossal room where they have pictures of their family strung up around them. We then focus in on specific photographs of the boys with their family, and the pictures transition into a recreation of the photo in the present day. It's an awesome concept, and seeing the boys interact with their family is just too adorable. And is it just me, or do the boys get more attractive every single day? It's unnatural. The band's new album Midnight Memories is set to drop on November 25th.

No comments:

Post a Comment