Tuesday, October 7, 2014

'Tell Me' by Danity Kane

Danity Kane may no longer be together, but they're giving us what we want and dropping new music. Their post-breakup record DK3 will be released at the end of the month, and, following the release of the first two singles 'Lemonade' and 'Rhythm of Love', we've got a never-before-heard tune to jam out to.

'Tell Me' is the latest cut from the album to hit iTunes, and it's one that hasn't been played live. The song sees Shannon, Aubrey and Dawn harmonizing over the synth-laden hip-hop midtempo. This song is unequivocally Danity Kane.

"Tell me, tell me how you want me / Tell me, tell me / Tell me how you want me tonight," the Show Stoppers coo. They may not be together to celebrate their success, but all signs are pointing to this record being their best.

Danity Kane's third studio album DK3 will be released on October 28th.

No comments:

Post a Comment