Thursday, May 21, 2015

'Black Magic' by Little Mix

It's been a while since we've heard anything from the X Factor-winning super group, Little Mix. They've sort of dropped off the face of the earth, but they're getting ready to release their new album and thankfully we've just gotten to hear the first offering.

'Black Magic' is the lead single from the new album, and there's no doubt this is a summer-ready hit. Upon first listen it's not instantly a standout, but after a few listens it really grows on you. It's got that perfect cheerleader-esque chorus that with the retro-pop vibe lends itself perfect to radio in these hot summer months.

"Take a sip from a secret potion / I'll make you fall in love / For a spell that can't be broken / One drop should be enough / Boy you belong to me / I got the recipe / and it's called black magic," the girls sing. While it's not my favorite Litlle Mix track, I'm sure this banger will have a lot of success.

No comments:

Post a Comment