Saturday, April 30, 2011

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 Trailer

The trailer for Part 2 of the epic finale has finally arrived, but with bittersweet emotions.  I am a huge Harry Potter geek, and to see the series coming to an end in just over 75 days is very emotional because I have been a part of the phenomenon since I was in the second grade.  Harry Potter has been a part of my life and to see it coming to a close is very emotional.  The trailer is incredible, and seeing everything played out is spectacular.  I think everyone will be pleased when the film is finally released.  Splitting the book into two movies was absolutely the right move.  Just watching the preview I got misty eyed, and I fear that when I see the film for the first time I will be in tears.  From people who have seen early screenings of it they say it is very emotional.  This is going to be a huge summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment